CEBAF - environmental protection program plan [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 76 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- An important objective in the successful operation of the Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility (CEBAF) is to ensure protection of the public and the environment. To meet this objective, the Southeastern Universities Research Association, Inc., (SURA) is committed to working with the US Department of Energy (DOE) to develop, implement, and manage a sound and workable environmental protection program at CEBAF. This environmental protection plan includes information on environmental monitoring, long-range monitoring, groundwater protection, waste minimization, and pollution prevention awareness program plan.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14141650