Surface Water Transport for the F/H Area Seepage Basins Groundwater Program [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Savannah River Company
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The contribution of the F- and H-Area Seepage Basins (FHSBs) tritium releases to the tritium concentration in the Savannah River are presented in this report. WASP5 was used to simulate surface water transport for tritium releases from the FHSBs. The WASP5 model was qualified with the 1993 tritium measurements at US Highway 301. The tritium concentrations in Fourmile Branch and the Savannah River were calculated for tritium releases from FHSBs. The calculated tritium concentrations above normal environmental background in the Savannah River, resulting from FHSBs releases, drop from 1.25 pCi/ml (<10% of EPA Drinking Water Guide) in 1995 to 0.0056 pCi/ml in 2045.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14143646