Recent changes of weather patterns in North America. Progress report for period ending April 1, 1994 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Columbia University, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report contains information dealing with climatic change in North America. Results gathered from present and previous DOE contracts are discussed. These include: usage of the Historical Climatology Network, characteristics of recent climate change, impacts of increasing anthropogenic greenhouse gases, seasonal trends, geographic and seasonal distribution of temperature anomalies, paleoclimates, weather pattern differences between eastern and western regions, daily temperature variations, general circulation models, and results of oceanic circulation.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/1994., "doe/er/60372--9", "DE94016115", "HA0205000/KP0500000", and Karl, T.; Kukla, G.J.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/01/1993 - 12/31/1994
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14144080