Design bases [electronic resource] : Bauxite-sulfuric acid feed facilities 100-K Area
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document defines the objective, bases, and functional requirements governing the preparation of detail design of the bauxite-sulfuric acid feed facilities to be installed in the 183-KE and KW buildings. These facilities will produce the chemical coagulant used in the treatment of Columbia River water in the water plants; they will replace existing liquid alum feed systems. The treated water will be used as reactor coolant.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/10/1993., "hw--77803-rd1", "DE94011274", and Etheridge, E.L.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 06/01/1963 - 06/01/1963
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14144778