Geochemical and hydrologic characterization of the effluent draining from U12e, U12n, and U12t tunnels, area 12, Nevada Test Site [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 187 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University and Community College System of Nevada. Water Resources Center
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The objective of the Tunnel Effluent Characterization Project at the Nevada Test Site was to characterize the tunnel effluents in terms of rate of discharge, pH, temperature, specific conductivity, turbidity, and aqueous chemistry. The parameters were monitored for one year to identify hazardous constituents within the effluent and to characterize temporal variations.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Russell, C.E.; Gillespie, D.; Gillespie, L.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 05/01/1993 - 05/01/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14144855