Approach for calculating population doses using the CIDER computer code [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Health and Human Services, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory, United States. Department of Health and Human Services, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report describes an approach for calculating radiation doses for the Hanford Environmental Dose Reconstruction Project. The approach utilizes the CIDER computer code.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/29/1993., "pnwd--2127-hedr", "DE93012828", and Shipler, D.B.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14144865