Statistical examination of climatological data relevant to global temperature variation. Progress report, July 1991--January 1992 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Southern Methodist University, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The research group at Southern Methodist University has been involved in the examination of climatological data as specified in the proposal. Our efforts have resulted in three papers which have been submitted to scholarly journals, as well as several other projects which should be completed either during the next six months or next year. In the following, we discuss our results to date along with projected progress within the next six months. Major topics discussed in this progress report include: testing for trend in the global temperature data; (2) defining and estimating mean global temperature change; and, (3) the effect of initial conditions on autoregressive models for global temperature data.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1992., "doe/er/61015--t1", "DE92013654", and Woodward, W.A.; Gray, H.L.; Gunst, R.F.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Semiannual; 07/01/1991 - 12/31/1991
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14145360