Salmon River Habitat Enhancement, 1990 Annual Report [electronic resource].
- Portland, Ore : United States. Bonneville Power Administration, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 167 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bonneville Power Administration and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The annual report contains three individual subproject sections detailing tribal fisheries work completed during the summer and fall of 1990. Subproject I contains summaries of evaluation/monitoring efforts associated with the Bear Valley Creek, Idaho enhancement project. Subproject II contains an evaluation of the Yankee Fork of the Salmon River habitat enhancement project. Subproject III concerns the East Fork of the Salmon River, Idaho.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/bp-14383-5
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Shoshone-Bannock Tribes of the Fort Hall Reservation of Idaho
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 12/31/1990 - 12/31/1990
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14145448