Parameters used in the environmental pathways and radiological dose modules (DESCARTES, CIDER, and CRD codes) of the Hanford Environmental Dose Reconstruction Integrated Codes (HEDRIC) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Health and Human Services, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 234 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory, United States. Department of Health and Human Services, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This letter report is a description of work performed for the Hanford Environmental Dose Reconstruction (HEDR) Project. The HEDR Project was established to estimate the radiation doses to individuals resulting from releases of radionuclides from the Hanford Site during the period of 1944 to 1992. This work is being done by staff at Battelle, Pacific Northwest Laboratories under a contract with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention with technical direction provided by an independent Technical Steering Panel (TSP).
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/1994., "pnwd--2023-hedr-rev.1", "DE94013197", and Napier, B.A.; Farris, W.T.; Gilbert, R.O.; Snyder, S.F.; Ikenberry, T.A.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 05/01/1994 - 05/01/1994
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14145993