Environmental Protection Implementation Plan [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This Environmental Protection Implementation Plan is intended to ensure that the environmental program objectives of Department of Energy Order 5400.1 are achieved at SNL/California. The Environmental Protection Implementation Plan serves as an aid to management and staff to implement new environmental programs in a timely manner.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1994., "sand--94-8001", "DE94009865", "GB0103012", and Brekke, D.D.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 01/01/1994 - 01/01/1994
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14146123