ALARA notes, Number 8 [electronic resource].
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document contains information dealing with the lessons learned from the experience of nuclear plants. In this issue the authors tried to avoid the `tyranny` of numbers and concentrated on the main lessons learned. Topics include: filtration devices for air pollution abatement, crack repair and inspection, and remote handling equipment.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/01/1993., "bnl-a--3259", "DE95005931", "", and Khan, T.A.; Baum, J.W.; Beckman, M.C.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 10/01/1993 - 10/01/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14146273