UMTRA water sampling and analysis plan, Tuba City, Arizona. Draft [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The purpose of this document is to provide background, guidance, and justification for fiscal year (FY) 1994 water sampling activities for the uranium mil tailings site at Tuba City, Arizona. This sampling and analysis plan will form the basis for groundwater sampling and analysis work orders to be implemented in FY94.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1993., "doe/al/62350--54d", "DE94001508", "EW2010102/EX2040010", and Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc., Albuquerque, NM (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 09/01/1993 - 09/01/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14146308