The United States Regional Association of the International Association for Landscape Ecology [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 110 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Abstracts are presented from a meeting on landscape ecology. Topics include: conservation, climatic change, forest management, aquatic, wetland, rural and urban landscapes, land use, and biodiversity.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/1993., "ornl/m--2725", " conf-9303180--absts.", "DE93014032", and 8. annual U.S. Landscape Ecology symposium,Oak Ridge, TN (United States),24-27 Mar 1993.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14146449