Decontamination Systems Information and Research Program. Quarterly technical progress report, January 1--March 31, 1993 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 133 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This reports reports the progress/efforts performed on six technical projects: 1. systematic assessment of the state of hazardous waste clean-up technologies; 2. site remediation technologies (SRT):drain- enhanced soil flushing for organic contaminants removal; 3. SRT: in situ bio-remediation of organic contaminants; 4. excavation systems for hazardous waste sites: dust control methods for in-situ nuclear waste handling; 5. chemical destruction of polychlorinated biphenyls; and 6. development of organic sensors: monolayer and multilayer self-assembled films for chemical sensors.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/mc/29467--3475
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
National Research Center for Coal and Energy, Morgantown, WV (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Quarterly; 01/01/1993 - 03/31/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14146558