AQUIS [electronic resource] : A PC-based source information manager
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Defense, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (10 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Defense, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Air Quality Utility Information System (AQUIS) was developed to calculate emissions and track them along with related information about sources, stacks, controls, and permits. The system runs on IBM- compatible personal computers with dBASE IV and tracks more than 1, 200 data items distributed among various source categories. AQUIS is currently operating at 11 US Air Force facilities, which have up to 1, 000 sources, and two headquarters. The system provides a flexible reporting capability that permits users who are unfamiliar with database structure to design and prepare reports containing user- specified information. In addition to the criteria pollutants, AQUIS calculates compound-specific emissions and allows users to enter their own emission estimates.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1993., "anl/eais/cp-78850", " conf-930647--3", "DE93012893", 86. annual meeting and exhibition of the Air and Waste Management Association, Denver, CO (United States), 13-18 Jun 1993., and Smith, A.E.; Ryckman, S.J. Jr. . Environmental Engine; Huber, C.C.; Tschanz, J. . Environmental Assessment a.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14146655