Guidance for performing site inspections under CERCLA [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Environmental Protection Agency, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 240 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This guidance presents EPA`s site inspection (SI) strategy. The strategy discusses procedural guidelines to investigate potential Superfund (CERCLA) sites for evaluation pursuant to the Hazard Ranking System (HRS), revised in accordance with the Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act of 1986. The HRS is the primary means by which EPA evaluates sites for superfund`s National Priorities List (NPL).
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1992., "epa--540-r-92-021", " pb--92-963375", and "TI95005353"
View MARC record | catkey: 14146865