Poster session [electronic resource] : Integrated demonstration for remediation of volatile organic compounds at arid sites
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Integrated Demonstration for Cleanup of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC-Arid ID) was initiated by the US Department of Energy (DOE) to accelerate the process for developing, evaluating, and deploying technology for cleaning up VOCs and other hazardous constituents in and environments. Over the next few years, the ID will focus on technologies for characterization and monitoring through treatment and closure. This paper describes the problem that is being addressed by the VOC-Arid ID, the host site, interaction with the end users of the ID's technologies, specific technologies that make up the ID, links with industry, and the ID's schedule.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/1992., "pnl-sa-20985", " conf-920851--89", "DE93008990", Spectrum 92: nuclear and hazardous waste management international topical meeting, Boise, ID (United States), 23-27 Aug 1992., and Stein, S.L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14146899