Oceanic CO sub 2 measurements for the WOCE hydrographic survey in the Pacific Ocean, 1990--1991 [electronic resource] : Shore based analyses during Legs 1--3.
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (10 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- During the winter and spring of 1991 we made preparations for sampling on three legs of the US World Ocean Circulation Experiment in the Pacific Ocean. These transects, postponed from an original start date early in 1991, took place between May 31 to October 1. For the project, 1400 0.5 liter Pyrex sampling bottles were used for the collection of sea water. A second major pre-expedition task was the construction of a dual titration cell system of new design, as described in the original proposal and our previous semi-annual report.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14147149