Comparison of the results of an eight layer regional model versus a single layer regional model for a short term assessment [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Battelle Memorial Institute, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The results from an eight layer diabatic regional assessment model with estimates of vertical motions are compared to results from a single layer model without vertical motions for April 1974. Deposition results from the eight layer model with and without estimates of below cloud scavenging indicate that significant differences can occur in amounts deposited as well as in surface air concentrations.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:pnl-sa-7546
E 1.99: conf-7910137-2
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
WMO symposium on long-range transport of pollutants, Sophia, Bulgaria, 10 Oct 1979.
Davis, W. E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14147235