(Environmental investigation of ground water contamination at Wright- Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Defense, 1991. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (115 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory, United States. Department of Defense, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This Health and Safety Plan (HSP) was developed for the Environmental Investigation of Ground-water Contamination Investigation at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton, Ohio, based on the projected scope of work for the Phase 1, Task 4 Field Investigation. The HSP describes hazards that may be encountered during the investigation, assesses the hazards, and indicates what type of personal protective equipment is to be used for each task performed. The HSP also addresses the medical monitoring program, decontamination procedures, air monitoring, training, site control, accident prevention, and emergency response.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/01/1991., "emo-1028-vol.4", "DE92016239", and Not Available.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14147300