Status of Blue Ridge Reservoir [electronic resource].
- Cookeville, Tenn. : Tennessee Technological University. Center for Manufacturing Research and Technology Utilization, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (22 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Tennessee Valley Authority, Tennessee Technological University. Center for Manufacturing Research and Technology Utilization, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This is one in a series of reports prepared by the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) for those interested in the conditions of TVA reservoirs. This overview of Blue Ridge Reservoir summarizes reservoir and watershed characteristics, reservoir uses and use impairments, water quality and aquatic biological conditions, and activities of reservoir management agencies. This information was extracted from the most current reports and data available, as well as interview with water resource professionals in various federal, state, and local agencies. Blue Ridge Reservoir is a single-purpose hydropower generating project. When consistent with this primary objective, the reservoir is also operated to benefit secondary objectives including water quality, recreation, fish and aquatic habitat, development of shoreline, aesthetic quality, and other public and private uses that support overall regional economic growth and development. 8 refs., 1 fig.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:tva/wr/wq-90/21
- Published through SciTech Connect.
View MARC record | catkey: 14147586