Camas Creek (Meyers Cove) Anadromous Species Habitat Improvement Plan [electronic resource] : Final Report 1986
- Portland, Ore : United States. Bonneville Power Administration, 1986. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Agriculture, United States. Bonneville Power Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report represents an analysis of potential enhancement and management options designed to improve instream and riparian zone conditions in the Meyers Cover area of Camas Creek. The efforts expended will contribute to improvement of anadromous species spawning, incubation and rearing habitat. Potential production increases would provide some compensation for hydropower effects in other areas of the Columbia River basin.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/01/1986., "doe/bp-64321-1", "DE87009901", and May, Bruce.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14148429