Status of Norris Reservoir [electronic resource].
- Cookeville, Tenn. : Tennessee Technological University. Center for Manufacturing Research and Technology Utilization, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (38 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Tennessee Valley Authority, Tennessee Technological University. Center for Manufacturing Research and Technology Utilization, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This is one in a series of reports prepared by the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) for those interested in the conditions of TVA reservoirs. This overview of Norris Reservoir summarizes reservoir and watershed characteristics, reservoir uses, conditions that impair reservoir uses, water quality and aquatic biological conditions, and activities of reservoir management agencies. This information was extracted from the most up-to-date publications and data available, and from interviews with water resource professionals in various federal, state, and local agencies, and in public and private water supply and wastewater treatment facilities. 14 refs., 3 figs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:tva/wr/wq-90/19
- Published through SciTech Connect.
View MARC record | catkey: 14148439