Darkling beetle populations (Tenebrionidae) of the Hanford site in southcentral Washington [electronic resource].
- Columbus, Ohio : Battelle Memorial Institute, 1978. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 129 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Battelle Memorial Institute and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This 3-yr study documents the taxonomic composition, relative abundance, and seasonal distribution of darkling beetles occupying the Hanford Site in southcentral Washington. A taxonomic key and species diagnosis are provided to assist in identification by the nonspecialist. Analysis of food plant availability and selection serves to identify transfer pathways through beetle populations and permits construction of food web diagrams depicting the flow of materials through the darkling beetle component.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/01/1978., "pnl-2465", and Sheldon, J.K.; Rogers, L.E.; Uresk, V.A.; Woodley, N.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14148627