Glaciers, ice sheets, and sea level [electronic resource] : effect of a CO/sub 2/-induced climatic change
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 345 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The workshop examined the basic questions of how much water has been exchanged between land ice and ocean during the last century, what is happening now, and, given existing climate-modeling prediction, how much exchange can be expected in the next century. In addition, the evidence for exchange was examined and gaps in that evidence were identified. The report includes the 23 presentations made at the workshop, summarizes the workshop discussion, and presents the Committee's findings and recommendations. Separate abstracts have been prepared for the 23 presentations.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
National Research Council conference on ice, sea level and a CO/sub 2/-induced climate change, Seattle, WA, USA, 13 Sep 1984.
National Research Council, Washington, DC (USA). Ad Hoc Committee on the Relationship between Land Ice and Sea Level
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14148675