Quarterly report of RCRA groundwater monitoring data for period April 1, 1991 through June 30, 1991 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (58 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Hanford Site interim-status groundwater monitoring projects are conducted as either background, indicator parameter evaluation, or ground water quality assessment monitoring programs as defined in the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976 (RCRA); and 40 CFR 265, Interim Status Standards for Owners and Operators of Hazardous Waste Treatment, Storage, and Disposal Facilities, as amended (EPA 1989). Compliance with the 40 CFR 265 regulations are required by the Washington Administrative Code 173--303 (Ecology 1991). This submittal provides data obtained from groundwater monitoring activities for April 1, 1991 through June 30, 1991. 12 refs., 1 fig., 12 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1991., "doe/rl-91-47", "DE92000244", and USDOE Richland Operations Office, WA (United States)
View MARC record | catkey: 14149221