Deterministic uncertainty analysis [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1987. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Uncertainties of computer results are of primary interest in applications such as high-level waste (HLW) repository performance assessment in which experimental validation is not possible or practical. This work presents an alternate deterministic approach for calculating uncertainties that has the potential to significantly reduce the number of computer runs required for conventional statistical analysis. 7 refs., 1 fig.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1987., "conf-871101-30", "DE87011644", California State Air Resources Board, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 15 Nov 1987., and Worley, B.A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14149311