Use of time averaged precipitation for wet removal in a regional air pollution assessment model [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Battelle Memorial Institute
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Results are presented of the test of a regional scale assessment model using four modes of precipitation hourly, 6 hourly, average turned on and off with the natural frequency and average precipitation. The test cases were carried out for a release of SO/sub 2/ with transformation to SO/sub 4/ at three different sites in the United States for July 1974. The results indicated that the use of average precipitation turned on and off with the natural frequency could be used instead of hourly precipitation for long-term assessments.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
10. international technical meeting on air pollution modeling and its application, Rome, Italy, 21 Oct 1979.
Davis, W. E.; Eadie, W. J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14149912