Recharge and repressurization in the repflo model [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 16 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- It is concluded from examination of the REPFLO test problem that recharge and repressurization occupy such short intervals that they are not likely to be important considerations in repository evaluation. Although the test problem was used as an example, it is believed that the conclusions have a considerable range of validity. The analysis made use of several equations from a previous analysis. Only trivial modification is required to permit calculation of recharge times directly from data that are required as input to REPFLO. These times could be added to all output times, so they would constitute only a shift in the origin of the time scale. Should this simple program be implemented, however, a more thorough study of its validity is recommended, and incorporation of flags in the output to warn of violations or questionable validity.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Wilson, R.N.; Holland, D.H.
New Millennium Associates, Santa Barbara, CA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14150052