Critical pathways of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in aquatic environments [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 25 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Objectives of this paper were: (1) to elucidate the various transport processes which act on polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in surface waters; (2) to examine the relationship between transport behavior and molecular parameters within the PAH class; and (3) to investigate the effect of major environmental variables on PAH transport behavior. (PCS)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Biology division research conference on the scientific basis of toxicity assessment, Gatlinburg, TN, USA, 15 Apr 1979.
Southworth, G.R.; Shaeffer, D.L.; Griest, W.H.; Herbes, S.E.; Maskarinec, M.P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14150054