Model assessment of protective barrier designs [electronic resource] : Part 2.
- Richland, Wash. : Pacific Northwest Laboratory, 1987. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Protective barriers are being considered for use at the Hanford Site to enhance the isolation of radioactive wastes from water, plant, and animal intrusion. This study assesses the effectiveness of protective barriers for isolation of wastes from water. In this report, barrier designs are reviewed and several barrier modeling assumptions are tested. 20 refs., 16 figs., 6 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/1987., "pnl-6297", "DE88003721", and Fayer, M.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14150233