TRAN-STAT, Issue No. 3, January 1978. Topics discussed [electronic resource] : some statistical aspects of compositing field samples
- Columbus, Ohio : Battelle Memorial Institute, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 22 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Battelle Memorial Institute
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Some statistical aspects of compositing field samples of soils for determining the content of Pu are discussed. Some of the potential problems involved in pooling samples are reviewed. This is followed by more detailed discussions and examples of compositing designs, adequacy of mixing, statistical models and their role in compositing, and related topics.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14150264