SIMS three year study on statistics and environmental factors in health. Technical progress report No. 2 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1977. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 47 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Progress is reported on a study of statistical methods for the correlation of environmental factors and health effects, with emphasis on the effects of air pollution. Statistical methods and models for describing the effects of the environment, measured in terms of pollution and weather variables on health, so far measured only in terms of respiratory diseases, are discussed. Plans for conducting a six-city pollution health study are also discussed. A list of publications during 1976 and 1977 is included.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/01/1977., "coo-2874-30", and SIAM Inst. for Mathematics and Society, Philadelphia, Pa. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14150299