Botanical inventory of the Rocky Flats AEC site. Progress report, July 31, 1975--April 28, 1976 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 3 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- During the first three years of this contract the following tasks have been completed for the Rocky Flats site: (1) compilation of a floristic list; (2) printing of 1:12,000 colored vegetation map; (3) drafting of five 1:500 black and white vegetation maps of special study areas; and (4) construction of two phytosociologic ordination models. A fifth task which is to describe twenty selected plant species in morphologic and cytogenetic terms is underway. An M. A. thesis documenting this work is in the final stages of completion and a progress report which documents the mapping methods has been completed. A further year of effort will complete the study.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Colorado Univ., Boulder (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14150709