Proposed Redox sand filter monitor and stack monitors [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1963.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this January, 1963 report is to review existing Redox exhaust gas sampling equipment and to propose modifications and additions where appropriate. A study was conducted to determine what modifications, if any, should be made to the Redox exhaust gas sampling equipment to improve their present methods of monitoring for excessive amounts of fission product activity.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hw--76156
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 01/01/1963 - 01/01/1963
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14151093