Los Alamos Life Sciences Division's biomedical and environmental research programs. Progress report, January-December 1980 [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 118 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Highlights of research progress accomplished in the Life Sciences Division during the year ending December 1980 are summarized. Reports from the following groups are included: Toxicology, Biophysics, Genetics; Environmental Pathology, Organic Chemistry, and Environmental Sciences. Individual abstracts have been prepared for 46 items for inclusion in the Energy Data Base. (RJC)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Holland, L.M.; Stafford, C.G.; Bolen, S.K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14151583