Pulmonary toxicology of respirable particles. [Lead abstract] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 687 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Separate abstracts were prepared for the 44 papers presented in these proceedings. The last paper (Stannard) in the proceedings is an historical review of the field of inhalation toxicology and is not included in the analytics. (DS)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
19. annual Hanford life sciences symposium, Richland, WA, USA, 22 Oct 1979.
Dagle, G.E.; Sanders, C.L.; Cross, F.T.; Mahaffey, J.A.
View MARC record | catkey: 14151680