Comprehensive study of drift from mechanical draft cooling towers [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1979. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 19 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Battelle Memorial Institute, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A comprehensive experiment to study drift from mechanical draft cooling towers was conducted. The data from this study are to be used for drift deposition model validation. Results show the effects of tower geometry and orientation with respect to the wind and to single or two tower operation. The effect of relative humidity on droplet evaporation as a function of downwind distance can also be seen.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/01/1979., "pnl-sa-7515", " conf-7905132-1", Annual METER report conference, Knoxville, TN, USA, May 1979., and Laulainen, N. S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14151841