Biogeochemical studies of long-lived radionuclides in marine environments [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif : Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 1985. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Research results from several studies relevant to seabed dispoal of radioactive wastes are briefly discussed. The studies include: (1) mobilization of plutonium from Enewetak and Bikini lagoon sediments to seawater; (2) concentrations of /sup 90/Sr, /sup 137/Cs, /sup 239+240/Pu, /sup 241/Am, /sup 207/Bi and /sup 210/Pb-/sup 210/Bi-/sup 210/Po in fish from the Marshall Islands; and (3) plutonium in northeast Atlantic sediments. (ACR)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1985., "ucid-20308", "DE86010783", and Noshkin, V.E.; Wong, K.M.; Jokela, T.A.; Eagle, R.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14151898