Analytical services - Pile area laboratories [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1949. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This is a report on Analytical Services of the Pile Area Laboratories at Hanford. Pertinent facts are listed regarding the analytical services currently provided by the Analytical Section in the pile areas. The work of the Analytical Section in the pile areas may be classified into five categories as follows: Analysis of pile process water, analysis of power plant (boiler) waters, analysis of drinking water, analysis of columbia (non-process) and Yakima River water, and preparation of reagents and standard solutions.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/28/1949., "hw--12283", "DE92019155", Curtis, R.E., and Hanford Works, Richland, WA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 01/01/1949 - 01/01/1949
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14152089