Assessment of a cerium---praseodymium-144 inhalation case [electronic resource].
- Columbus, Ohio : Battelle Memorial Institute, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 21 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Battelle Memorial Institute
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A case involving an acute exposure to a /sup 144/Ce-/sup 144/Pr contaminated atmosphere is presented with a discussion of the treatment and evaluation of data collected out to 800 days post intake. Treatment included irrigation of the upper nasal passages with normal saline, nebulization with normal saline mist and DTPA therapy. Assessment of the deposition and the resulting dose commitment was based on in vivo measurements and excretion data. The initial pulmonary burden, which cleared with three distinct half times, was estimated at 2.1 ..mu..Ci of /sup 144/Ce.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Health Physics Society meeting, San Francisco, CA, USA, 27 Jun 1976.
Houston, J.R.; Heid, K.R.; Glenn, R.D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14152115