Hanford Laboratories Operation monthly activities report, September 1959 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1959.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 177 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This is the monthly report for the Hanford Laboratories Operation, October 1959. Metallurgy, reactor fuels, chemistry, dosimetry, separation processes, reactor technology, financial activities, visits, biology operation, physics and instrumentation research, and employee relations are discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Monthly; 09/01/1959 - 09/30/1959
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14152402