Hanford Laboratories Operation monthly activities report, June 1957 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1957.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 153 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This is the monthly report for the Hanford Laboratories Operation, July 1957. Metallurgy, reactor fuels, chemistry, dosimetry, separation processes, reactor technology, financial activities, visits, biology operation, physics and instrumentation research, and employee relations are discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Monthly; 06/01/1957 - 06/30/1957
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14152416