Emitted and decayed values of radionuclides in gaseous wastes discharged to the atmosphere from the separation facilities through calendar year 1972 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Gaseous wastes from the chemical separations processing of spent reactor fuel elements and product finishing operations have been discharged to the atmosphere since 1944. Data on plutonium, beta, iodine, and uranium emissions for the twenty-nine years are provided. The known radioactivity in gaseous wastes and estimated radioactivity in gaseous waste where prime data were not available are presented. Emission data are not included on gaseous wastes emitted from 200 Area facilities which are now under the jurisdiction of other Hanford contractors.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Atlantic Richfield Hanford Co., Richland, WA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14152420