Power System Modeling of 20% Wind-Generated Electricity by 2030 [electronic resource] : Preprint
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This paper shows the results of the Wind Energy Deployment System model used to estimate the costs and benefits associated with producing 20% of the nation's electricity from wind technology by 2030.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
To be presented at the Power Engineering Society 2008 General Meeting, 20-24 July 2008, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Miller, B.; O'Connell, R.; Wiser, R.; Hand, M.; Blair, N.; Bolinger, M.; Hern, T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14152566