Overview of Sandia National Laboratories pulse nuclear reactors [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Sandia National Laboratories has designed, constructed and operated bare metal Godiva-type and pool-type pulse reactors since 1961. The reactor facilities were designed to support a wide spectrum of research, development, and testing activities associated with weapon and reactor systems.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Winter meeting of the American Nuclear Society (ANS),Washington, DC (United States),13-18 Nov 1994.
Schmidt, T.R.; Reuscher, J.A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14152737