User's manual for the BNW-II optimization code for dry/wet-cooled power plants [electronic resource].
- Columbus, Ohio : Battelle Memorial Institute, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 300 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Battelle Memorial Institute and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This volume provides a listing of the BNW-II dry/wet ammonia heat rejection optimization code and is an appendix to Volume I which gives a narrative description of the code's algorithms as well as logic, input and output information.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:pnl-2674(vol.2)
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Bamberger, J.A.; Faletti, D.W.; Braun, D.J.; Wiles, L.E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14153534