Microwave measurements of azimuthal asymmetries in accelerating fields of disk-loaded waveguides [electronic resource].
- Menlo Park, Calif. : Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, 1983.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper presents microwave measurements of azimuthal asymmetries in the accelerating fields of the SLAC disk-loaded waveguide. These field asymmetries lead to rf phase-dependent beam steering which can be detrimental to operation of linear accelerators in general and of the SLAC Linear Collider in particular.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:slac-pub-3076
E 1.99: conf-830311-160
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Particle accelerator conference, Santa Fe, NM, USA, 21 Mar 1983.
Loew, G.A.; Deruyter, H.; Defa, W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14153621