Application of local area networks to accelerator control systems at the Stanford Linear Accelerator [electronic resource].
- Menlo Park, Calif. : Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, 1983.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The history and current status of SLAC's SDLC networks for distributed accelerator control systems are discussed. These local area networks have been used for instrumentation and control of the linear accelerator. Network topologies, protocols, physical links, and logical interconnections are discussed for specific applications in distributed data acquisition and control system, computer networks and accelerator operations.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Particle accelerator conference, Santa Fe, NM, USA, 21 Mar 1983.
Fox, J.D.; Melen, R.; Linstadt, E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14153622