Implications of world energy trends for international development trade and finance : hearing before the Subcommittee on International Development, Finance, Trade, and Monetary Policy of the Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, first session, March 5, 1991
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on International Finance, Trade, and Monetary Policy
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1991.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 566 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 102-9."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 14154873